Suspended MagnetsManufacturer of a wide range of products which include suspension magnets.
Approx. Price: Rs 50,000 / PieceGet Latest Price
|Width||300mm to 2200mm ( Customised)|
|Gauss Value||2000-10000 Gauss ( Customised)|
Suspended Magnets are constructed with an oversized Plate Magnet. They are designed for suspension above a belt conveyor. As product passes under the magnet, metal contaminants are drawn out of the material to the face of the magnet.Features:
- Protection of processing equipment such as crushers, pulverises, conveyors, belts, screens, etc.
- Purification of product or ingredient for the higher quality end product by removing iron from material in a process such as a foundry sand, glass cullet, grain, food products, chemicals etc.
- Reclamation of either the ferrous or not – ferrous material from open hearth and blast furnace slag, incinerator and garbage plant products etc.
- Recovery of steel from steelworks slag.
- Salvage of valuable tools, cutter bits and machinery parts.