Magnetic SeparatorsOur range of products include magnetic iron separator and magnetic separators.
Approx. Price: Rs 50,000 / PieceGet Latest Price
|Type Of Magnet Used||Ferrite|
|Type Of Magnetic Separators||Single Drum Magnetic Separator|
|Applications||Tramp Metal Extraction|
|Gauss Value||1200 Gauss|
|Apparatus Weight||400 kg|
|Country Of Origin||Made In India|
Magnetic Iron Separator Also known Single Drum Type Permanent Magnetic Separators, Drum Type Magnetic Separator, Magnetic Drum, drum magnets, Dry Drum Magnetic Separators, Multi Stage Drum Separator, Closed Double Drum Magnetic Iron Separator, electromagnetic drum separator, Dry Magnetic Separator, Drum Separator Magnets, etc. We provide Competitive magnetic drum separator price and offer magnetic drum separator for sale.
- Most economical automatic iron removing equipment for large volume for dry powders, granules & crushed materials.
- Suitable for any dry material.
- Remove fine iron particles and iron oxides from mixed materials
- Silica, Sand, minerals, etc.
- Glass, pharmaceuticals, cement, metal recovery, plastic industry
Approx. Price: Rs 60,000 / PieceGet Latest Price
|Capacity||0.5 tons to 50 tph|
|Magnet Grade||NDFEB - 45 to 50 grade|
|Usage/Application||To remove iron particle|
offered comes backed with powerful permanent magnet support that allows automatic separation of ferrous and non ferrous metals. These are suitable for finely separating ferrous material from product and work on permanent magnetic field, thus providing savings on precious electricity costs. We can offer these with automatic /manual operating system support.Features:
- The drum will comprise three forth area with permanent magnet. Hence it will remain effective only on there forth area. Hence this will help to separate ferrous and non ferrous material feeded on drum. The drum will rotate at slow speed with help of geared motor. The drum will be made of non-magnet material.
- It is very useful when separation efficiency is to be achieved.
- Separation is made automatically for ferrous and ferrous material.
- Totally enclosed, hence dusting is prevented.
- Foundry industries
- Plastic industries
- Salt industries
- Steel industries
- Food industries
- Chemical industries
- Glass industries
- Plastic industries
- Re-cycle industries